Monday, September 22, 2014

Hip Resurfacing India Day 17, 2014 India

Yesterday was Day 17 , that it a total of 17 days after my hip replacement was performed by Dr. Vijay Bose at Chennai.

I can walk without the aid of crutches at home. I have not learnt how to navigate steps without them yet so I haven't tired to.

Though I must say the walk is wobbly and I have to really focus on keeping the torso straight. My operated leg is still a bit numb, gets a bit itchy, and nerve tingling is there.

Doctor had prescribed a tablet for this 10 days ago, the tablet should be consumed for 10 days.

The sensation has reduced quite a bit over the past few days. I still need to recover entirely.

Yesterday was Sunday, the whole family is at home. We had appam and stew for breakfast. Kichdi and pizza for lunch. Yes it was assorted.

I got to go out for the first time after my hip replacement operation (excluding the trip from hospital to home).

It felt fun, kids loved it, and felt stronger and confident.

I was a bit tired coming back home and we didn't do much else after the trip though. Anyways Day 17got over and onto school day Mondays which are totally hectic and quite tough to navigate with breakfast to make and boxes to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment