Monday, September 22, 2014

Hip replacement Day 18 tesimonial, operation by Dr. Vijay

Today is Day 18 on my hip resurfacing journey. My leg feels much stronger today. My daily routine involves, doing ankle pumps in the morning, as many of the hip exercises as I can and then move on to preparing breakfast, getting both kids ready for school.

Then I drop my kid downstairs where his van picks him up.

Now I move onto performing the leg exercises all over again. 10 times each.
Then 10 rounds of walking in the corridor which is pretty long.

Either rest a bit, read or listen to motivational audios, exercise.

I try to repeat the exercise atleast once in a couple of hours, ideally once every hour.

2:10 pm I go down bring my kid home. From then on, it is focus on kid time, listen to him, play with him.

His friend comes over to play at 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm and they have a blast. I spend time meeting people, monitoring kids, preparing snacks for kids.

Then the day ends with early dinner, family time with kids and hubby, reviewing our days, what we did at school home and office.

6 comments:

  1. hi ,

    I am suffering from AVN need your help . my contact no is 9035424036

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riyaz, send me an email latha.lukose@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Latha- I am AVN patient have to undergo delta motion hip replacement surgery from Dr Vijay Bose..
    I have mail you.

    Can you please respond.

    Regards
    Jameer
    9618116218
    Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Latha- I am AVN patient have to undergo delta motion hip replacement surgery from Dr Vijay Bose..
    I have mail you.

    Can you please respond.

    Regards
    Jameer
    9618116218
    Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your experience. EVA Hospital is a leading ortho center and all staff members are well-experienced and dedicated to delivering top most quality treatments. So visit here if you are interested in affordable hip replacement surgery in Punjab.

    ReplyDelete